Frequently Bought Together¶
Mageplaza Frequently Bought Together extention will display native related products in the product page, and has the Add all items to cart feature that makes it easy for customers to add a list of items to their shopping cart. This extension suggests the right products which might attract buyers in further purchasing, or makes it easy for shoppers to find other products. It also dramatically increases the value of orders, sales, profits for you business.
Download & Install¶
You can download from the following resouces:
Here how Frequently Bought Together block appears in your shopping site
How to configure¶
After logging to Magento Admin, navigate to
Stores > Settings > Configuration > Mageplaza Extension > Frequently Bought Together
From the Admin Panel, go to
Stores > Settings > Configuration > Mageplaza Extension > Frequently Bought Together, choose
General Configuration sections
- In the Enable Frequently Bought Together field: choose “Yes” to enable extension. Here some rough sketch how this module works.
- The Frequently Bought Together list is under the Product image and on the Product Description tab.
- There will be a horizontal line separating the list from the Product image.
- Products included in the Frequently purchased together list are from the Related Products in the Backend.
- In the Block name field
- Name the Frequently Bought Together block displaying in Product page.
- The block’s name will be displayed in default as “Frequently Bought Together”.
- If you don’t need a name for block, leave it blank.
- In the Number of Products field
- The number of the product is displayed by the default in the list as Number +1, including the selected products.
- If leaving this field blank or = 0, it will display all Related Products in the list
- In the Enable Add to Wishlist button field
- Choose Yes to display Add all items to Wishlist button on the frontend
- Add to Wishlist button only works when you have logged in an account. If not, it will redirect to the login page
- In the Remove Native Related Products Block field
- Choose Yes to not display Block Related Products that is the default of Magento
- When you choose No, Block Related Products of Magento will show under the Product Description Detail field.
- In the Separator Image is the minor plus button among products
- Valid file should be *jpg, *png and *gif
- If you like our plus image as default, it’s ok to leave it blank.