Multiple Flat Rates¶
Multi flat rates extension gives your store more choices about the shipping method. Thanks to this module, you can apply different delivery rates to different countries. It not only helps increase the conversion rate but also boost your sale significantly.
How to configure¶
Login vào Magento Admin,
Stores > Settings > Configuration > Sales > Shipping methods > Flat Rate #1-5
1. Flat rates #1¶
- Enable: Choose
Yesso that this module can work well
- Method Name:
- This is a place to set the name for flat rate, displaying on the View cart page and checkout page
- If you leave this field blank, it doesn’t display on the View cart page or checkout page
- Set the price for the Shipping method. The price will display on the frontend
- If leaving this field blank, the default price is $0.00
- Sort Order: Set the order to appear of flat rate on the flat rate list when displaying on the frontend
For example: flate rate #1: Sort Order = 1, flate rate #2: Sort Order = 2, when it displays on the frontend, flate rate #1 will be ordered first.
- Set the title for flat rate 31-5, the title will display on the cart page and checkout page
- If leaving this field blank, it will not display the title
- Ship to Appicable Countries”
All Allowed Countries: Flat rate is applied in all countries
Specific Countries: The Flat rate will only be applied in the selected countries in the
Ship to Specific Countriesfield
Ship to Specific Countries: Choose the countries that you want to apply the flat rate
Displayed Error Message:
- Enter the content of the message when the shipping method isn’t available
- If leaving this field blank, the default message is
Sorry, but we can't deliver to the destination country with this shipping module.
- The error message will display on the frontend if the
Show Method if Not Applicable = Yes
Show Method if Not Applicable: Choose Yes to display the shipping methods when it doesn’t include in the
The same as
Flate rate #1, admins can add at most 5 shipping methods to their store.