Quick Flush Cache¶
In Magento default, after configuring some actions at backend, it will show a message with flush cache request to apply change or invalid indexer. The admin then needs to open the Cache Management page and click on Flush Magento Cache, which takes a few minutes to completely flush the cache, similar to the reindex. With Mageplaza Quick Flush Cache will help admin save time as quickly as possible. The module adds a link right next to the system notification message, when clicked, the ajax flush is the type of cache that is invalid or indexer is invalid.
How to Configure¶
From the Admin Panel, go to
Stores > Settings > Configuration > Mageplaza Extensions > Quick Flush Cache
- Enable Quick Flush Cache:
- Yes (Automatic): automatically clear cache when admin saves information: product, configuration, etc. at backend. After saving the information configured, always notice that the cache was successfully flushed.
- Yes (Manual): Show a message after saving configuration. Instead of clicking Cache Management to move to the Flush Magento Cache, now you only need to click Flush Now link and wait for a few seconds, the cache will be cleared.
- No: disables auto-flushing cache and keep displaying default Magento’s Flush Cache request message.
- Enable Quick Reindex: Select “Yes” to automatically reindex by clicking Reindex Now
- After the reindex is completed, you will receive a notification