Frequently Bought Together¶
Mageplaza Frequently Bought Together extention will display native related products in the product page, and has the Add all items to cart feature that makes it easy for customers to add a list of items to their shopping cart. This extension suggests the right products which might attract buyers in further purchasing, or makes it easy for shoppers to find other products. It also dramatically increases the value of orders, sales, profits for you business.
Download & Install¶
You can download from the following resouces:
Here how Frequently Bought Together block appears in your shopping site
How to configure¶
After logging to Magento Admin, navigate to
Stores > Settings > Configuration > Mageplaza Extension > Frequently Bought Together
From the Admin Panel, go to
Stores > Settings > Configuration > Mageplaza Extension > Frequently Bought Together, choose
General Configuration sections
- In the Enable Frequently Bought Together field: choose “Yes” to enable extension. Here some rough sketch how this module works.
- The Frequently Bought Together list is under the Product image and on the Product Description tab.
- There will be a horizontal line separating the list from the Product image.
- Products included in the Frequently purchased together list are from the Related Products in the Backend.
- In the Block name field
- Name the Frequently Bought Together block displaying in Product page.
- The block’s name will be displayed in default as “Frequently Bought Together”.
- If you don’t need a name for block, leave it blank.
- In the Enable Add to Wishlist button field
- Choose Yes if you don’t want to display Block related Product as Magento’s default block.
- When selecting No, Block Related Products of Magento will be ordered under Product Description Detail.
- In the Separator Image is the minor plus button among products
- Valid file should be *jpg, *png and *gif
- If you like our plus image as default, it’s ok to leave it blank.