Having the newest insights of your store will never be easier, Magento 2 Reports is crafted as a reliable analyzing tool which assembles and performs your business operations onto easy-to-understand line charts. Thus, by keeping track precise collected data will definitely help you assess your business/campaign/program and flexibly adapt to new situations quickly.
In this extension, all the reports will use line graphs, which are fond of showing data variables and factors clearly. Advanced reports will be executed after scanning all sales records, display each of a specific variable into a line then perform its movement corresponding scanned records. Besides that, this module also helps store owners manage and follow the growth rate or the decreasing rate compared with the same period last month, last year, etc.
Download & Install¶
*Note: Magento 2 Reports can be used with multiple stores. Multiple stores module: - This extension is applied to multiple stores. - Stores are set the default as the Default Configuration. - To change the configuration for each store, need to remove tick at Use Website on the right of each option. - Config of the extension in each store will be applied in the store itself. - Config in this store doesn't affect the config in the other store.
How to configure¶
Login to the Magento admin panel, choose
Store > Settings > Configuration > Mageplaza Extensions > Reports
- In the Module Enable field: Choose
Yesto enable this module.
- In the Enable Chart field: Select
Yesto show the graph.
- In the Enable Compare field: select
Yesto display the comparison.
2. Mobile Dashboard¶
Thí function allow mobiles access to admin Dashboard by Access Key. In Mobilde Dashboard, there is no Magento menu, header, footer,…minimal the content to enhance the loading speed. Also, at Mobile Dashboard, admin can adjust the date like in Destop.
Display outside the dashboard¶
After the configuration is completed, you will get the result displayed as the following image:
- The charts displeyed at Moblie Dashboard include:
- Default report at Dashboard such as Lifetime Sales, Average Order, Last Orders, Last Search Terms, Top Search Terms, BestSellers, Most View Products, New Customer, Customers, Tax, Shipping.
- Moreover, Mageplaza provides additional mostly use reports:
- Sales by Location
- Repeat Customer
- Conversion Funnel
- Each Chart displays only 5 results typical for its criteria
- Each chart is represented by 1 card. Admin can adjust dashboard with cards provided by the module
- Admins can also filter the results by the time period they want
Must-have extensions for your Magento stores¶
- Increase website traffic: SEO
- Build leads
- Increase conversion rates: One Step Checkout, Layered Navigation
- We believe that you can sell more: Gift Cards, Auto Related Products, Frequently Bought Together, Free shipping bar, Daily Deal , Product Feed
- Keep customers return: Reward Points
- Let your customer become raving fans
- Optimize your stores: PDF Invoice, Custom Order Number, Stop return items issue